Monday, June 25, 2012










These are just some of the cupcakes that me and my daughter made.  Yes this is my new business now and I can say that I love it.  We can also make round, square, rectangle cake.  You can check other pictures on this link: http://www.facebook.com/AngelisCupcakeDelight

Cupcake Flavors:
Vanilla, Chocolate, Red Velvet, Coca-cola, Angel Food, Choco Angel Food, Peanut Butter, Lemon, Carrot, Orange, Cheese, Choco Chip, Earl Grey Tea, Cookies n Cream
Optional:
Any types of Icing, Frosting and Fondant
Prices:
Plain any flavors - P15.00/each
With Icing and sprinkles any flavor - P30.00/each
6pcs in a box with Icing and sprinkles any flavor - P180.00
12pcs in a box with decoration any flavor - P360.00
Mini cupcake plain any flavors – P10.00/each
With Icing and sprinkles any flavor - P20.00/each
6pcs in a box with Icing and sprinkles any flavor - P120.00
12pcs in a box with decoration any flavor - P240.00
Delivery:
Depends on location with additional charge of P50-100 or
Contacts:
Faye or Michelle
Mobile: 09196170627/09175698968
Email: sweetcaramel0220@yahoo.com/faff022075@hotmail.com
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/afestin?ref=tn_tnmn
Twitter: s2828

Before, I had other businesses but this is one of my daughter's dream, for her to be able to bake and have her own bakeshop in the future.  She loves cooking and baking so since she knows how, I pursued this business so we can help each other.  She bakes and I will decorate.  I just started this business a month ago and made some orders already.  I can say that the cupcakes we make are very tasty.  We use fine ingredients and the others are also imported.  The texture of the cupcake is smooth and tasty because we don't want it to be commercialized.  Other cupcakes you buy in other shops or supermarket are so commercialized and our cupcakes are freshly baked and rest assured that we are very keen in giving our customers good quality and good price as well.

I am not a very good baker and cook but I am learning now.  So try our cupcakes and let me know what you can say....

No comments: